Our SIA Approved Level 3 course in Close Protection provides a comprehensive package of skills, delivered in a diverse range of environments and in a number of fast moving, challenging and realistic scenarios. You will learn a wide range of skills including threat assessments, surveillance, vehicle techniques and explosives awareness.
Obtaining your Close Protection licence with us will allow you to earn £250-£350 per day depending on assignment and location. The majority of Close Protection work is located in London however there are still lucrative assignments in the North East and Yorkshire. This intensive and demanding course allows you to access the skills and expertise we have acquired from decades of operational experience in UK Special Forces, specialist police units and the intelligence services.
Our course exceeds industry requirements and will introduce additional elements to prepare you for CP deployments, which might include: simulated kidnap and opportunities to talk with experienced operatives from our own CP teams.
Middlesbrough training centre
Boho Six Offices, 5 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 1RE
(Use TS1 1SR for Google Maps, next to Zetland Car Park)
Zetland Car Park, TS1 1SR, pay and display.
located over the road from Middlesbrough Train Station and 5 minute walk from Middlesbrough Bus Station.
Price for the training:
We run courses on a regular basis from our Middlesbrough Training Centre, send us an email or call now to find out when our next course is
Book your course today by calling 08006123280 (24-hour) or email email@example.com
How can I get the licence?
Getting your SIA Close Protection licence may seem like a long-winded process. Getting your licence actually involves the following 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Book and attend one of our Close Protection security training courses
- Step 2: Get certified by passing the course. You can resit as many times as you want if you don’t pass
- Step 3: Complete the SIA application process by using our Fast Track service to speed up this process
Our SIA Close Protection Course runs over 12 days, 2 consecutive weeks of Monday to Saturday with Sunday off:
- Roles and responsibilities of the close protection officer
- Threat and risk assessment
- Surveillance and counter surveillance
- Operational planning
- Interpersonal skills
- Law and legislation
- Close protection team work
- Conflict management
- Reconnaissance (theory and practical)
- Close protection foot skills
- Route selection (theory and practical)
- Close protection vehicle driver techniques
- Single and multi-car convoy drills
- Advanced driving tuition and assessment
- IED search awareness (vehicles and buildings)
- Incidents and dilemmas (practical examples)
- Venue security (varied scenarios)
- Live VIP operations
- Kidnap for ransom
Our pass rates are some of the highest in the business thanks to the highly experienced instructors and the quality of the training providers.
Close Protection training courses are extremely popular and spaces are limited!
Why Vistech Services?
- Training Guarantee: Guaranteed high quality training centre and trainers
- Enhanced Customer Support: We are available after hours including late evenings, nights and early mornings via email and telephone
Any questions regarding our courses, for further information or to book call 08006123280 (24-hour) or email firstname.lastname@example.org