Vistech Services has been operating successfully for nearly a decade providing security and facilities management services to sites across the UK. Originally operating locally around Teesside, Vistech Services now operates nationally and is one of the most accredited service providers in the UK.
Vistech Services success is rooted in its effective management structure and operational teams. Senior Managers and Directors are available for client contact 24 hours a day. At Vistech Services we pride ourselves on being accredited and certified by those who legislate and regulate our industry. We guarantee a high-quality client focused approach as standard.
Chris Taylor BA (Hons) MA (Dunelm) MIoD – Managing Director
As Managing Director, Chris takes full responsibility for the strategic direction and overall day-to-day management of Vistech Services Ltd. With extensive knowledge of the contract services, training, agency and recruitment sectors he leads from the front with a straightforward approach and is committed to enhancing the companies excellent reputation in quality of service, social responsibility and ethical standards. Unlike other companies, Chris is available to all the company’s clients at short notice in person or over the phone. Educated to master’s degree level and having studied law and management, Chris is the right person to oversee all aspects of the company.
- Day to day running of the company
- Department leads report on a weekly basis regarding performance
- Setting strategic goals for the organisation and circulating the information across all levels of the company
- Helping departmental managers set goals for their teams and goal setting for the companies nearly 200 staff based across the UK
- Manage and oversee UK Head Office Team of 20 full time employees
- Service delivery innovation and quality assurance
- Engaging suppliers and the subsequent management of their contract delivery
- Keeping abreast of legislation changes within all sectors we work within and the wider business and employment law
- Setting Budgets
Paul Heeran – Operations and Business Development Manager
- Customer Liaison including SLA and KPI Reporting
- Overall Management of Operations Department overseeing the day to day running of the Control Room, Management and Supervisory Personnel. Aided with a customer management tool (VPETS) developed to record, monitor and improve performance, personnel welfare and ensure service delivery
- Company Representative for Audits and Accreditation and lead on policy and procedural development in support of this role.
- Company Health and Safety Representative
- Develop new business opportunities and aid customer retention
- Support the sales team with industry and product specific knowledge
- Service performance in conjunction with company critical success factors
- Monitoring and implementing Operational Procedures to support the Business Requirement
- Ensure adherence to Industry Standards and aligning the Business Management System with these
- Enhancing accreditation and bench marking scores
- Customer Liaison
- Oversee and Support the Operations Department
Paul Richardson – Operations, Critical Infrastructure & Public Order
Paul served for 31 years exclusively as an Operational Police Officer before joining Vistech Services. In his role with the Police he served as a Uniformed Officer up to the rank of Inspector working in a variety of areas and specialising in Roads Policing and Public Order. He also served as an investigator and worked within the CID at a number of ranks ending his Policing career as a Detective Inspector specialising in both Volume and Major Crime as a fully trained and experienced Senior Investigating Officer. Since joining Vistech, Paul has taken on the role of Public Order and Critical Infrastructure advisor with particular responsibility for Police liaison and advising on Public Order issues in connection with the companies specialist security services.
He is able to draw on his considerable Police experience to advise on Operational Planning and is able to deliver training both internally and externally to clients. As an accomplished investigator he can advise on both Crime Prevention and Investigation.
- Operational strategies
- Working alongside and liaising with the Police and other emergency services
- Advice on legislation and Public Order tactics
- Attending planning meeting
- Presence and advising at events with direct action by protesters
Chris – Systems Design and Installation
A pro-active, adaptable, conscientious and achievement orientated business professional with specific expertise in physical security project management and consultancy. Chris prepares Security Audits, Corporate Risk Assessment, Security Threat Assessments, Security Policies & Procedures, New Build Project Planning and Security System Design.
Chris has worked on security projects providing security consultancy services in such places as Yemen whilst working for the UN, by providing them with bespoke blast mitigation solutions.
Faisal – Systems Engineer
Faisal is a time served systems engineer and oversees all intruder, CCTV, access control and fire systems. He manages the security systems department from surveys to signing off installations. He also manages a team of engineers who operate from our Head Office.
David – Accounts and Credit Control
David oversees finance credit control, invoicing, preparing accounts, preparation of tax/VAT returns, bookkeeping work, statuary returns and other general accounting work. Matthew also oversees the companies accounting systems.
Danielle – Sales and Marketing
Danielle has over 5 years of practice working in a FTSE 100 company holding a number of roles ranging from Training Manager to Food Safety Manager, she became the first secondee to join a local authority working within Town Centre Management. The formation of Middlesbrough Town Centre Company provided an opportunity to join the team as the Marketing and Communications Manager. In 2007 Danielle moved to Middlesbrough Council’s Economic Development Department where she continued to focus on town centre, place management and issues within the evening economy.
Danielle is a member of the ATCM (Association of Town and City Management) which spans more than 15 years and she has held the position of Regional Chair for the North East, Yorkshire and Humberside for 3 years. More recently she has worked with the ATCM as the Northern Region Diversity Advisor assisting with the delivery of the Home Office LAAA (Local Alcohol Action Area). Danielle has also advised and assessed towns and cities for Purple Flag accreditation which promotes excellence in managing the evening economy.
National Support Centre and Control Room Operators
We have a dedicated 24-hour control room and national support centre located in our Head Office.
Our area managers oversee each geographical area we work within ensuring the continual smooth operations for all our clients.
Head Office Team
Our strong Head Office Team of 20 full time employees guarantee efficient management of all business functions including; accounts, human resource, contract management and client services.
Our training team oversee external and internal training comprising of 3 highly effective team members.