Vistech Services provides an industry unique service in the Fast Track. The quicker you get your licence the quicker you can work within the security industry and earn money. We charge a nominal £45 fee for our SIA Licence Fast Track service.
Don’t waste time waiting months for your SIA licence. The SIA are notorious for being very hard to contact. They have no phoneline and can take months to process licence applications and respond to emails. Average time the SIA take to process a licence is 2 months from our experience.
Our Fast Track service which allows you to get your SIA licence quicker for a nominal fee and therefore allows you to work faster.
Don’t delay call 08006123280 or email [email protected]
We are experienced at Fast Track SIA licence application processors and have handled hundreds of SIA licences with an average time of 2 weeks.
We also help anyone who is struggling with the application or who doesn’t know where to start with the SIA licence application process.
Any questions regarding our Fast Track service, for further information or to purchase call 08006123280 (24-hour) or email [email protected]
This is what you need to do if you wish to apply for a licence:
- If you haven’t already done so, contact our Fast Track team on 08006123280 or [email protected]
- You will be asked for certain personal information – for example, where you have lived within the last 5 years.
- We will ask you to go to a UK post office** to complete your application. You will need to take your licence fee and certain documents with you (we will tell you which ones when you submit your application). Not all post offices offer this service – please check the post office website for details on which ones do.
- The post office staff will check and return your documents, take a digital photograph of you and take payment of the application fee.
- You licence will normally be sent within 2 weeks subject to checks carried out by the SIA.
It might seem expensive to start off geting your SIA licence, but in the long run it will be worth it. You will have a recognised qualification and if you work hard you can have a varied, rich career.
You will need to pass the SIA criminality checks and take a SIA approved training course before applying for your licence, it is very important that you pass the SIA criminality checks before taking the training and applying for your licence. Research the training providers carefully and get feedback from people that have taken the course.