Door Supervisor Security Training
Our SIA Door Supervisor licence training allows you to work in the private security industry as a door supervisor and a security officer. By taking our door supervisor security training it will allow you to work in roles including; static guarding, manned guarding, key holding, construction sites, bars, events and clubs.
Obtaining the Level 2 Door Supervisor qualification is the first step towards getting your SIA Licence to work in the security industry. If you are looking to work in the Security industry as a Security Guard or a Door Supervisor, this is the right course for you.
Middlesbrough training centre
Boho Six Offices, 5 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 1RE
(Use TS1 1SR for Google Maps, next to Zetland Car Park)
Zetland Car Park, TS1 1SR, pay and display. Open 0700 to 1900 daily.
located over the road from Middlesbrough Train Station and 5 minute walk from Middlesbrough Bus Station.
Price for the training:
£230.00 for first 6 places, normal price £250.00
£50.00 booking fee required to secure your place
Book both Door Supervisor and CCTV Operator for only £380.00!
We run courses every month, send us an email or call now to find out when our next course is
Book your course today by calling 08006123280 (24-hour) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get the licence?
Getting your SIA Door Supervisor Licence may seem like a long-winded process. Getting your licence actually involves the following 3 easy steps:
- Step 1:Book and attend one of our door supervisor security training courses
- Step 2: Get certified by passing the course. You can resit as many times as you want if you don’t pass
- Step 3: Complete the SIA application process by using our Fast Track service to speed up this process
The SIA Door Supervisor course runs over 4 days and is divided into 4 units:
- Unit 1: Working in The Private Security Industry
- Unit 2: Working as a Door Supervisor
- Unit 3: Conflict Management for The Private Security Industry
- Unit 4: Physical Intervention Skills for The Private Security Industry
On the final day of the course there will be three multiple choice exams and a practical assessment.
Our pass rates are some of the highest in the business thanks to the highly experienced instructors and the quality of the training providers.
Door Supervisor training courses are extremely popular and spaces are limited!
Why Vistech Services?
- Training Guarantee:Guaranteed high quality training centre and trainers
- Enhanced Customer Support: We are available after hours including late evenings, nights and early mornings via email and telephone
Any questions regarding our courses, for further information or to book call 08006123280 (24-hour) or email email@example.com