Vistech Services offer security, conflict management and first aid training to the private and commercial sector.
We can deliver SIA licence courses unbranded at your venue or ours for you as your in-house trainer if required. We can also train your in-house security team or provide you with qualified trainers to deliver the SIA courses at your venue. We can arrange venues and all logistics regarding the delivery of SIA licence training.
Our experienced and qualified team are always on hand to help and guide you through the process of introducing training courses in your company.
For welfare to work agencies, social housing providers, community benefit companies, colleges, universities and other not-for-profit companies we offer works experience, interviews and discounted training. Call us or email to find out more.
We offer a wide range of courses including:
- SIA licence linked courses; Security Guarding (4 day), Door Supervision (5 day), CCTV Operator (4 day), Upskilling (2 day)
- First Aid Courses; Emergency First Aid (1 day), First Aid at Work (3 day)
- Health and Safety (1-3 days)
- Fire Safety (1-3 days)
- Conflict management (1-5 days)
- NASDU GP level 2 (7 day)
- Functional Skills (English and Maths)
Our tutors have a wealth of first-hand experience, making them the perfect people to offer safety tuition and commercial training. Most of our trainers are ex-professionals and servicemen. We’re pleased to offer flexibility when it comes to the time and date of our courses, which may be delivered on-site within your workplace or within our own training centre.
When you choose Vistech Services for your commercial training, you’ll receive training from seasoned experts who have carried out the methods they teach in real-world scenarios. Our team benefits from the professional expertise of serving and retired fire officers. Our team has years of experience of dealing with real emergency situations, making us well-placed to train you and your organisation.
Allow our team to teach your organisation the health and safety skills you need to stay safe within the workplace. With our help, you’ll be able to:
- Adopt Best Practices in Health and Safety Monitoring
- Identify Hazards and Take Remedial Action
- Maintain the Health, Safety, and Welfare of People in the Workplace
- Deal with Health and Safety Issues in the Working Environment
Contact our training team if you have any questions, to request a quote or to book one of our courses. Call 08006123280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org