CCTV Operator Training
The SIA CCTV Operator Licence enables you to work as a CCTV operator. CCTV Operators usually work in a control room which is connected to a wide array of camera footage. Employers typically include security companies, medium-large corporations, local councils.
According to the British Security Industry Authority (BSIA), the UK has an estimated 5.9 million CCTV cameras. Behind these cameras are CCTV Operators viewing and observing footage and images to keep property and the public safe.
Obtaining the level 2 CCTV Training qualification is the first step towards obtaining an SIA Licence. If you are looking to work as a CCTV operator, this is the right qualification for you.
Middlesbrough training centre
Boho Six Offices, 5 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 1RE
(Use TS1 1SR for Google Maps, next to Zetland Car Park)
Zetland Car Park, TS1 1SR, pay and display. Open 0700 to 1900 daily.
Located over the road from Middlesbrough Train Station and 5 minute walk from Middlesbrough Bus Station.
Price for the training:
CCTV Operator course costs £250.00 and we require a £50.00 deposit to secure your place.
Deposit is unrefundable but can be used on any of our courses
Book both CCTV Operator and Door Supervisor for only £450.00!
We run courses every month, send us an email or call now to find out when our next course is
Book your course today by calling 08006123280 (24-hour) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get the licence?
Getting your SIA CCTV Operator Licence may seem like a long-winded process. Getting your licence actually involves the following 3 easy steps:
- Step 1:Book and attend one of our SIA CCTV Operator licence courses
- Step 2: Get certified by passing the course. You can resit as many times as you want if you don’t pass
- Step 3: Complete the SIA application process on the SIA’s website or use of Fast Track service to speed up this process
The SIA CCTV course runs over 3 days and is divided into 3 units:
- Unit 1: Working in The Private Security Industry
- Unit 2: Working as a CCTV Operator
- Unit 3: Practical Use of CCTV Systems
At the end of the CCTV course, you will be required to pass two exams to achieve your qualification.
Our pass rates are some of the highest in the business thanks to the highly experienced instructors and the quality of the training providers.
CCTV Operator training courses are extremely popular and spaces are limited!
Why Vistech Services?
- Training Guarantee: Guaranteed high quality training centre and trainers
- Enhanced Customer Support: We are available after hours including late evenings, nights and early mornings via email and telephone
Any questions regarding our courses, for further information or to book call 08006123280 (24-hour) or email email@example.com