The university community is unique and when it comes to the security aspect, it needs to be right. At Vistech services we offer security across a multitude of educational establishments including universities. Providing a secure environment for students and staff via physical presence and if necessary the use of CCTV systems, we cover every aspect in order to maintain and secure the environment and surrounding areas. We will tailor our service to suit you. This can include one of or a combination of the following:
- Alarm Monitoring: We can oversee numerous specific alarms spread across different buildings for fire, intruder, personal attack and environmental.
- CCTV Monitoring: Our comprehensive systems will track and record images 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. All of this is carried out from a centralised control room meaning you are fully covered.
- Patrols: Security officers will usually be in uniform but can be plain clothed upon request. Operating both on foot and in vehicles across the university we provide a visible deterrent with incident response capabilities. Officers are present to support students, staff and visitors with safety and security issues.
- Keyholding: Being responsible for keys on behalf of the university we are able to respond 24 hours a day to any department requiring help.
- Lone Worker Protection: Tailored specifically, our approach is flexible and will monitor and protect lone workers.
- Personnel Security: Using a combination of vetting and screening we will ensure the trustworthiness of employees, visitors, contractors and temporary staff meet the necessary standards whilst keeping you in the loop every step of the way.
Keeping the lines of communication open with our clients is an extremely important factor to us at Vistech and we would like to invite you to open the conversation by calling our central office on 08006123280.